What is a Repair Finance Service

Spread the cost of any unexpected repair, service items, bodyshop parts with 0% finance. Interest-free finance packages are available over a 3, 4, 5, or 6 months basis, allowing you to budget effectively. Applying is quick and easy, and we can advise you if you are eligible within 5 minutes.

Yes, you can pay for all or some of your car repair bill with car service and repair finance. From replacing car parts to a full transmission, engine, repair, service, mot repair maintaining your vehicle can get costly. If you need help paying for routine service or urgent repairs, Many Autos car service and repair could be the answer.

At Many Autos we want to help ease the cost of your car repair service, and any unexpected vehicle repairs, by offering our customers the option to spread the cost over either four or twelve months

Finance on servicing and repair spread the cost over 3, 4, 5, or 6 months You pay 25% of the bill when work is completed. The remaining 75% is spread over over 3, 4, 5, or 6 months payments. You must have a valid UK debit card to arrange the payment plan

Alternator Anti Roll Bar Link Air Suspension Brakes Cv Joint Car Service Catalytic Converter Crankshaft Clutch Coil Springs Drag Links Drive Shaft Exhaust Repair Flywheel Fuel Pump Fuel Injectors Glow Plug Handbrake Head Gasket New Tyre Starter Motor Suspension Services Radiator Rear Axle Steering Thermostat Vacuum Pump Water Pump Replacement Wheel Cylinder Finance on servicing and repair spread the cost over 3, 4, 5, or 6 months. You pay 25% of the bill when work is completed. The remaining 75% is spread over 3, 4, 5, or 6 months payments. You must have a valid UK debit card to arrange the payment

For more help or advice please call us on 01189876300 to speak to one of our friendly team member.